In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are happy to provide the following documents for use by our tenants.
Please email these documents in complete to firstname.lastname@example.org or your property manager with the subject as your property address.
- We are no longer accepting paper applications and now accept all applications online through the property advertisement on our website.
- If you are applying for a property and have a pet please complete the following document and email it through to the above address.
- If you are applying for a property from interstate and cannot have someone view the property on your behalf, please complete a sight unseen form.
- Please see the pocket guide for questions regarding tenancy information and support, bond management, dispute resolution, education services, investigations and prosecutions.
INSPECTIONS AND MAINTENANCE
- Please find below the following documents to assist you in getting prepared for your upcoming inspections.
- Please also see a list of our offices preferred trades along with a routine inspection cleaning checklist, a troubleshooting guide to assist you to manage maintenance issues and a maintenance request form.
Please Note: All maintenance must be requested in written format. If it is an emergency as listed under your general tenancy agreement, please call your property manager directly on their office mobile.
Karen Ellwood: 0430 524 194
Che Webb: 0402 597 573
PROPERTY VACATE DOCUMENTS
- If you are planning on vacating your property before the end of your lease, please provide your property manager with the NOITL within 14 days or more of the planned vacate date.